Monday, May 4, 2009

This weekend, I learned who Clinton Jencks was.

me: and I guess it's just crazy too to realize how strong unions used to be in america
that locals would have classes, social events, etc
and to think how weird it is that unions have become this sort of strange force...seen as corrupt and bloated in certain sectors
I dunno!
it's so much I just didn't know about
Inkoo: yeah
i learned about neoliberalism in my sovereignty class last quarter
and now i can't stop thinking about how it's affected like probably every aspect of my life
since we are children of the 80s
and 90s
and how now that neoliberalism and capitalism has barfed and shit all over itself, we might have a fresh start
me: it's true!
I hope that is what happens
time to go red again
I mean, why the fuck not?
Inkoo: because it's unholy!
jesus loves capitalism
that's clearly why he wanted all the rich men to have a monopoly on the eyes of needles
Sent at 11:38 PM on Monday
me: hahaha
oh that statement makes me happy

Inkoo is busy. You may be interrupting.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read a great deal more about anti-communism's destruction of the labor movement, the civil rights era sit-ins, a big excerpt from Negroes with Guns, and probably some shit about Berkeley in there for good measure! American history, ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: